Nazra is to read the Holy Quran verbally, without translation and Hifz is the memorization of the Holy Quran by heart. Hifz course is particularly designed for those who have already completed Nazra-e-Quran, but you may take this course depending upon the student’s capability. These courses include:
- Pronunciation of Arabic letters correctly, i.e. from their proper origin (Makharij).
- Quran lessons (Quran recitation with the rules of Tajweed).
- Training of five time Prayers (Azaan, Name and timings of prayers, Fard, Wajib, Sunnat and Nafal payers).
- Method of Jumuah, Funeral and Eid Prayers.
- Taharah, Wudhu, Ghusal.
- Memorization of six Kalemas, Imaan-e-Mufassil & Mujmal, Ayah-tul-Kursi, Dua-e-Qunoot, various masnoon
Duas and small Surahs.
- Basic Aqaa'id (Allah, Angels, Holy books, Holy prophets, Qiyamah, Jannat, Jahannam).
- Islamic History, Sunnah, Manners, Islamic months, Fasting, Halal & Haram etc.